Denied YourDevJordan's Staff Application

YourDevJordan

Minecraft Username: YourDevJordan

Previous Usernames: Disired_Fate (cant get to the site right now)

Age 16

Timezone EST

Are you multilingual? English, Yo muy mal es esponal

Discord Tag Jordan.S#1286

Are you on our Discord/Teamspeak and do you have a working microphone? Discord, Yes

Are you able to record and upload videos at a constant 40+ FPS for evidence? Yes

How many hours are you able to spend on Fallen as a staff member? 5pm - 12pm

Have you ever been punished on Fallen? No, that guardian is pretty brutal although.

If a player is using inappropriate language and calling you names to provoke you, what would you do? Depending on severity, Mute for 10 minutes and each time they continue after increase the mute time.

A player asks you a question you don’t know the answer to. How do you respond? I would contact higher ranks to find out. Then write it down if it could be a commonly asked question for like events etcetera.

If you are in game and you see duplicated items being distributed but there is no staff online to handle the situation, what would you do? Get as much proof as I can get, then send it to higher ranks. And don’t antagonize the player.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Please list the names of the servers along with any reasons why you were demoted or resigned. No, ready to learn I have been reading and watching videos and articles on the basics.

Why do you want to become staff on Fallen? I want to become staff to help the server, when the game was in beta I enjoyed it and there is a great community along with other staff are enjoyable and very nice people to talk to also I want to become staff to be productive with all my ability.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I normally play the server not just coming applying getting denied and leave, I am active along with I think I’m a reasonable person and someone nice to talk to. I always listen to what people say and I remember stuff easily, and a quick learner. I try using grammar 100% of the time, just to be more professional.

Are you currently staff on any other servers? No, I would dedicate all my time to it.

Is there any other information that you would like to add? I am reliable, I actually assistant coach for a little league track team. Working with people is one of my strong suits.

SkuppyPVP

Manager
Manager
Thanks for apply for staff here on Fallen! Unfortunately, your application has been denied for the following reason(s):

•Lack of information/detail.
•Please review the rules on the forums.

You may reapply in 2 weeks. Please make sure to include as much information as possible including well structured responses to the application questions.