Topic: Teaming

How many players per team?

• Total voters

Fallen

Hi, I'm Fallen.
Network Founder
Hi!

Unfortunately it seems like many of our users have been having problems regarding the fact that there is currently no regulations on teaming.
This makes it very hard for newer users to level up in the same way already established users do.

We've been thinking about adding a /team system in which you're only allowed to team with members in your team.
This would solve the issue since new members could team up together, even when they don't know each other and this would also resolve the massive teams that currently exist on the server.

We're willing to listen to the community in regards to how many users should be allowed per team, above this thread you will find a poll which you can react to with the amount of players you personally prefer.

I appreciate you all and value your opinions, thanks for sharing the problem with us and we'll do our absolute best to resolve it as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Fallen

ExoticSlice

Helper
Helper

Tablespoons

I think that's a wonderful idea; when I first joined the server, it was really hard to get kills and enjoy playing. I made new friends on the server relatively quick though.

Stalkinqs

Yeah I think the limit should be at least 3 players.

ExoticSlice

Helper
Helper
Well 4 players has a higher vote now 😂

ExoticSlice

Helper
Helper
I'm pretty sure that 4 players is the final vote, fallen u gotta make sure everyone the server knows this