Denied Rishon's Staff Application

Rishon

Minecraft Username: ItsRishon

Previous Usernames: https://namemc.com/profile/ItsRishon.2

Age I'm 15 years old.

Timezone My timezone is: GMT+3 Jerusalem

Are you multilingual? Yes, I can speak "English, Hebrew"

Discord Tag My Discord username & discriminator: "SELA#4812"

Are you on our Discord/Teamspeak and do you have a working microphone? Yes, I'm on Fallen discord server and I have a working microphone.

Are you able to record and upload videos at a constant 40+ FPS for evidence? Yes, I'm using Nvidia Shadowplay to record with 60+ FPS and instant replay to record last 5 minutes if I forgot to record.

How many hours are you able to spend on Fallen as a staff member? Basically everyday in the week I can spend 3+ Hours on the server because i'm not working anywhere in real life so I have a lot of time to be on the computer.

Have you ever been punished on Fallen? No, I have never been punished on "Fallen"

If a player is using inappropriate language and calling you names to provoke you, what would you do? If a player is using inappropriate language or trying to insult me or other players I would first warn the player for using inappropriate language or insulting me or other players and if the player continues to insult or use inappropriate language so I would have to contact high staff and report to the staff team the person and let the high staff with the high permissions to take care of the player.

A player asks you a question you don’t know the answer to. How do you respond? I would basically try to understand the question more deeply and if I don't have a response to the player's question I will have to be honest and tell him that I don't have an answer for his question because we are humans and not robots we never know the answer for everything.

If you are in game and you see duplicated items being distributed but there is no staff online to handle the situation, what would you do? If I see that kind of event happening on the server I would warn the player first and if the player ignores my warning and continues I will report that kind of issue to the High staff and take care of the player.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Please list the names of the servers along with any reasons why you were demoted or resigned. Yes

Servers I have been working on:

1) BabyCraft (Player base 20+ a day)

I have been on "BabyCraft" Developer rank for programming plugins to the server and help it to improve and I haven't been demoted or resigned on the server, the server just closed after a year.

2) SynexMC (Player base 50+ a day)

I have been as well also a Developer on "SynexMC" for programming plugins for Skyblock & Faction and as well as this server it also has been closed.

3) UltraTower (Player base 5+ a day)

I have been a Helper on "UltraTower" that was a Faction server and it was closed due to no funds to keep the server up.

That's all.

Why do you want to become staff on Fallen? I would like to become a staff on Fallen because I have the potential to support & help players on the server and report any event that happens on the server.

I'm very wisely reporting everything to the Higher staff team and I'm always can be a person to ask for favors and for suggestions for anything and A person to talk with when the person feels uncomfortable in a personal situation.

I always can help with any issue's that happens.

And keep the server secure from everything that might cause harm on the server.

One of the reasons I also want to become a staff on Fallen is to improve as well my skills of being a staff member because helping players can help the helper in the future because you also learn as you help players.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I think I should be chosen by other applicants because I'm a person who makes sure that players who ask questions won't go away without an answer.
Being in the position Helper is a big thing on the server and I have the potential to keep up with all the stress and reports of players and always keep looking on suspicious things that happen on the server.

And I always keep on time when it comes to staff call and keeping my promise on the amount of time a day I can be on the server.

And I'm also always useful not as a helper and also as a person who can volunteer to join and help even if it's at midnight and also help with things outside my job such as helping the High staff with programming or testing games and other stuff.

I'm very trying to be the best Helper I can be to help players with anything I can.

Are you currently staff on any other servers? Yes, I'm currently a Manager on an Israeli server called "VaniqMC" and not any other servers than that.

Is there any other information that you would like to add? I would like to add that even if I don't get to be a helper on the server I would still always help & support players.

SkuppyPVP

Manager
Manager
Thanks for apply for staff here on Fallen! Unfortunately, your application has been denied for the following reason(s):

•Lack of information/detail.
•Please review the rules/regulations on the forums.

You may reapply in 2 weeks. Please make sure to include as much information as possible including well structured responses to the application questions.