My1Legocraft

Minecraft Username: My1Legocraft

Previous Usernames: https://namemc.com/profile/My1Legocraft.2

Age 15

Timezone EST

Are you multilingual? English

Discord Tag My1Legocraft#8722

Are you on our Discord/Teamspeak and do you have a working microphone? Yes

Are you able to record and upload videos at a constant 40+ FPS for evidence? Yes

How many hours are you able to spend on Fallen as a staff member? 5-10

Have you ever been punished on Fallen? No

If a player is using inappropriate language and calling you names to provoke you, what would you do? I would kindle ask them to stop if continued by player I would mute for 1hr for inappropriate language.

A player asks you a question you don’t know the answer to. How do you respond? I would ask a higher staff member for thr answer or I could give the best answer I could give.

If you are in game and you see duplicated items being distributed but there is no staff online to handle the situation, what would you do? I would attempt to get a staff inline then I would go in everyone's inventory and find the duplicated items and destroy them.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Please list the names of the servers along with any reasons why you were demoted or resigned. The Escapees Network: on this server I leaened on what do on situations and I learned the server was still getting a minecraft server but unfortunately, they shutdown due to financial issues.

Why do you want to become staff on Fallen? I think I would be a great staff member because:
Attitude: I have a great attitude I would not be mean to other players and I would be nice to them.
Abuse: I will not abuse my rank at all because if I did, I woyld get demoted for it.
Royalty: I will be loyal to players and staff.
Stress: I will not stress out at all.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? brcause I am a wiz at anything! I am a team player I work well with others.

Are you currently staff on any other servers? No

Is there any other information that you would like to add? just a BIG thanks for looking over my application!

SkuppyPVP

Manager
Manager
Thanks for apply for staff here on Fallen! Unfortunately, your application has been denied for the following reason(s):

•Lack of information/detail.
•Please review the rules/regulations on the forums.

You may reapply in 2 weeks. Please make sure to include as much information as possible including well structured responses to the application questions.