Denied MelmoJG's Staff Application

MelmoJG

Minecraft Username: MelmoJG

Previous Usernames: https://namemc.com/search?q=MelmoJG

Age 15

Timezone PST

Are you multilingual? Yes, I can speak fluent English and fluent Spanish, i'm also taking French classes.

Discord Tag melmojg#9676

Are you on our Discord/Teamspeak and do you have a working microphone? Yes I do

Are you able to record and upload videos at a constant 40+ FPS for evidence? Yes I uses OBS as my recorder

How many hours are you able to spend on Fallen as a staff member? I have a relatively open schedule so I can spend multiple hours a day on the Fallen servers. I estimate that I can be online for a minimum of 1-2 hours a day on weekdays and most than likely I will be on for much longer than that. For weekends I would be able to be on for at least more than 2-3 hours, sometimes my weekends are hectic, so it just depends, some weekends might be 8 hours, and some might be 2, my weekend schedule is set pretty far in advance most of the time so it shouldn’t be a problem. Everybody has stuff that goes on, but I would be sure to be online as much as possible, and if I were not able to be on for an extended period I would let the staff team know. I understand that there might be concerns because I recently started playing regularly again, and I can assure everybody that I will be playing Fallen for a very long time. I stopped playing Fallen for a few months a while ago, this was for personal reasons, and it will not happen again. I will say again, that I can spend a minimum of 1-2 hours active online during the week and at least 2-3 hours on the weekends.

Have you ever been punished on Fallen? No

If a player is using inappropriate language and calling you names to provoke you, what would you do? I'm not so of a easily rage person, and so in this situation, I would stay as calm as possible and deal with the situation in a way that makes the environment and server, less toxic and more of a place someone would want to be, to make new friends and have fun.

A player asks you a question you don’t know the answer to. How do you respond? If it is a question about the rules I'd quickly bring up the network rules and regulations page and Cntrl + f search the page for the word they wanted to know and then quickly respond to them in chat as fast as I can [I would keep that tab open all the time while staffing], If it's a question about the game that I have no idea about, then I would say to them in chat "I'm sorry, [Player] but I don't know, I'll look into it further for you and get you an answer soon." and then I would go into the staff chat on Discord or Teamspeak and then ask the question there and tell the player as soon as I get an answer to their question.

If you are in game and you see duplicated items being distributed but there is no staff online to handle the situation, what would you do? My immediate thought would be that the items could have been distributed for a long period and that might not be the only source so

*First- I would turn on software in which could record and capture the situation at (40+fps) hand so that when questioned and brought to someone else I can prove how the situation went down.

*Secondly I would almost threaten using chat how this is an exploit and if abused no matter if you used or was given it could be a risk of a perm ban if the exploit was abused.

*Afterward I would find a staff member to help sift through the possible people and search for who is the main distributor and producer of the duplicated items. This would lead to a permanent ban of exploitation and duplication of items. The final raw video would be uploaded as proof in case a situation opens up where I was accused of abuse or what-not.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Please list the names of the servers along with any reasons why you were demoted or resigned. LittleKits – Mod+

This server had a player base of around 50. I started off at Trial-Mod and quickly gained a promotion due to my accurate bans and my positive attitude. I then became a moderator. Since I was one of the only PST moderators, I was promoted to Mod+ 1 month after.

LightKits – Moderator

This server had a playerbase similar to the 2015 Munchy. The server gained around 100-200 players a day. Being an EU server and me being a US player, I had an advantage in time zones. I became a trial-moderator in 2 months. I gained many bans and I helped a lot of the US players. I met many great people like Taizzz and schmockyyy. I hosted many events to keep players happy. I was then demoted for inactivity because of family problems.

ZaptosPvP – Admin

When I first joined ZaptosPvP, I fell in love with it. It was like MunchyMC (except made in 2014). It had many great kits and players. I made an application and became a trial mod. I then received a promotion to Moderator after 2 months. I had around 500 bans by then. The player base was around 70 players a day. I was very helpful, kind and interactive within the community, so I was promoted to Admin. I was then in charge of moderator applications. The server sadly shut down after 8 months due to a lack of funds.

MC-Kits – Trial Moderator

MC-Kits was an extremely popular server back in 2013. I played on it a lot more than McPVP’s KitPvP due to the actual kits. I became well known and respected in the community. I decided to apply for moderator as lots of my friends encouraged me to. I applied and became a trial moderator. I met many great people like tealfox, a former McPvP moderator. After around 2 months of being a trial, I was to receive a promotion to mod. Sadly, the server then shut down for around 3-4 months. I never really went back to MC-Kits.

GalaxyCraft – Head-Mod

A couple months ago, I joined SoupPvP server. The server had 10 players on average and no staff. I decided to apply for the heck of it. Surprisingly I was accepted and I became a Helper. I decided to help improve the server by giving ideas and helping. The server gained around 20 players a day. Now, the reason I included this was because I got some good anti-cheat experience. I used an anti-cheat called Sloth. I later left the server because I thought it was going nowhere (which is true right now). They then banned me.

Mc-Kits (New) - Trial-Mod

McKits was recently revived by someone and I became a trial-moderator there. The server shut down and is now a new server, which is up next.

Lemin/Strafe- Moderator

I am currently a moderator on a server named lemin or strafe. I currently have around 200+ bans in around 1 month. I have screen shared a couple of people there and have caught their clients by using some screenshare methods.

In my staffing experience, I have gotten to work with a great team of individuals. I also learned how to deal with mad people and crowds. I learned how to screenshare and use an anticheat.

MemeKits

This is a server my friend and I have been working on. I currently work with a large building team and we get things done pretty quickly since we listen to each other.

Why do you want to become staff on Fallen? I want to become staff on fallen because Fallen has the best community on a server that I've ever seen, it is well managed and has very good and mature staff members and I want to help keep the server that way. I see Fallen as a big opportunity for me to start staffing again after a long time since how great it is, I want to contribute to this community and help it out as much as I can since I love it, and becoming a staff member and moderating the server is a great way to contribute to the server.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have good communication Skills
Great knowledge on how servers and plugins work
I'm often Online and try to be as active and positive on the chat as possible
I enjoy helping other players in need of help
I'm a really serious person when it needs to be
I have a great past experience with Moderating servers

Are you currently staff on any other servers? No, I am not staff on any other server

Is there any other information that you would like to add?

SkuppyPVP

Manager
Manager
Thanks for apply for staff here on Fallen! Unfortunately, your application has been denied for the following reason(s):

•Lack of information/detail.

You may reapply in 2 weeks. Please make sure to include as much information as possible including well structured responses to the application questions.