Denied JovanS194's Staff Application

JovanS194

Minecraft Username: JovanS194

Previous Usernames: i had only one previous name it was SuperGhoST194 here is my namemc profile: https://namemc.com/profile/JovanS194.1

Age i am 14

Timezone CEST UTC + 2

Are you multilingual? i speak Serbian and English.

Discord Tag DjamuDzipsi#5550

Are you on our Discord/Teamspeak and do you have a working microphone? Yes i am on your Discord server but i don't have teamspeak and i have a working microphone.

Are you able to record and upload videos at a constant 40+ FPS for evidence? Yes

How many hours are you able to spend on Fallen as a staff member? From mondays to fridays -from 7 am to 9 am then when i come back from school from 8 pm to 11 pm.

Have you ever been punished on Fallen? No i have never been punished on fallen.

If a player is using inappropriate language and calling you names to provoke you, what would you do? First of all i would warn him via chat telling him to stop,if he doesn't stop i would kick him for another warning,Then if he doesn't stop using inappropriate language i would mute him for as much time as he deserves to be muted.

A player asks you a question you don’t know the answer to. How do you respond? I would tell him that i unfortunatley don't know the awnser to that question and that i will ask the higher staff member about that question and then give the awnser to that player if there isn't a staff member online or the staff member doesn't know the awnser to that question i would go to forums and search for that question.If there is no awnser to that question i would tell that player that i don't know and that he needs to ask someone else or the owner.

If you are in game and you see duplicated items being distributed but there is no staff online to handle the situation, what would you do? if i see duplicated items i would start recording.When i get enough evidence i would warn people via chat that duplicating items will cause a perm ban then i would perm ban them if i have permission and if i don't i will tell higher staff members about them and if no one is online i would tell it on staff chat and report them on forums.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Please list the names of the servers along with any reasons why you were demoted or resigned. I have past experience with being a staff member i was a moderator on a small Serbian Server called Diamond Network.I was a moderator there for 3 months before the server closed.

Why do you want to become staff on Fallen? I want to become staff on Fallen because of the experience, i really like the discord and minecraft server and want to help people in it.I think i can help them by being online doing stuff that a staff member needs to do.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I don't really know.I have personalites of an avrage guy the things i can think of are that i play a lot of minecraft (i have been playing this game actively for 6 years) i have a good past experience even though it was a short time i got to use a lot of plugins,and i am honest i would always prefer telling the truth over lying.

Are you currently staff on any other servers? No.

Is there any other information that you would like to add? My school starts 1st september so i can be online more untill it starts

SkuppyPVP

Manager
Manager
Thanks for apply for staff here on Fallen! Unfortunately, your application has been denied for the following reason(s):

•Lack of information/detail.
•Please review the rules on the forums.

You may reapply in 2 weeks. Please make sure to include as much information as possible including well structured responses to the application questions.