Denied JovanS194's Staff Application

JovanS194

Minecraft Username: JovanS194

Previous Usernames: i had only one previous name it was SuperGhoST194 here is my namemc profile: https://namemc.com/profile/JovanS194.1

Age i am 14

Timezone CEST UTC + 2

Are you multilingual? i speak Serbian and English.

Discord Tag DjamuDzipsi#5550

Are you on our Discord/Teamspeak and do you have a working microphone? Yes i am on your Discord server but i don't have teamspeak and i have a working microphone .

Are you able to record and upload videos at a constant 40+ FPS for evidence? Yes

How many hours are you able to spend on Fallen as a staff member? I have a lot of time so i can spend from 6-7 hours per day, on weekends and holidays it will increase.

Have you ever been punished on Fallen? No i have never been punished on fallen.

If a player is using inappropriate language and calling you names to provoke you, what would you do? if a player is using inappropriate langugage i would politely ask them to stop doing that.If the player doesn't stop using inappropriate langugage i would mute them for the amount of time they deserve and clear the chat.

A player asks you a question you don’t know the answer to. How do you respond? If a player asked me a question that i don't know the awnser to i would tell them that i don't really know the awnser, then i would ask another staff member that question,then i would come to the player and awnser that question.

If you are in game and you see duplicated items being distributed but there is no staff online to handle the situation, what would you do? i would open my recording program to record the evidence that is needed, then when i got enough evidence i would alert players that duplicated items are a glitch and that they can be punished with a perm ban if they use them.After that i would tell higher staff what happened as soon as possible.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Please list the names of the servers along with any reasons why you were demoted or resigned. i was a staff member on a server called Diamond Network it was a small server (50 players a day) i was a staff member for 2 months then server closed because of a owners argue.Then every owner made their own server (wich closed too because they weren't popular) i was asked to be staff member on one of them but i disagreed because it wasn't popular.

Why do you want to become staff on Fallen? I want to become staff on fallen because i really love this server i would want to help it increase popularity by being a good staff member and helping the community for better expirience i would help them by being online baning hackers awnesring questions and moderating the chat.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I am comitted to staffing because i think that if you accept me as a staff member on your server you think that i am good enough for the job and that i need to prove you that i am best.I will be online as long as i can awnsering questions baning hackers and muting disrespectful people.

Are you currently staff on any other servers? No

Is there any other information that you would like to add?

SkuppyPVP

Manager
Manager
Thanks for apply for staff here on Fallen! Unfortunately, your application has been denied for the following reason(s):

•Lack of information/detail.

You may reapply in 2 weeks. Please make sure to include as much information as possible including well structured responses to the application questions.