Denied EgemenGames603's Staff Application

EgemenGames603

Minecraft Username: Shadow_Lure

Previous Usernames: https://namemc.com/profile/Shadow_Lure.1

Age 14

Timezone GMT+2. We are now in the Central European Summer time

Are you multilingual? Yes I am. I can speak Dutch, English and Turkish fluently.

Discord Tag Egemen#4377

Are you on our Discord/Teamspeak and do you have a working microphone? Yes I am in the Discord and I have a working microphone.

Are you able to record and upload videos at a constant 40+ FPS for evidence? Yes I can.

How many hours are you able to spend on Fallen as a staff member? I can be on Fallen for around 1-2 hours in the weekdays and I can be on in the weekends for about 2-3 hours. Depends on if I have busy with school or not.

Have you ever been punished on Fallen? No I have not been punished before.

If a player is using inappropriate language and calling you names to provoke you, what would you do? If a player was using inappropriate language like racial slurs or something else thats deemed inappropriate. I'd formally warn them as a First Offence and tell them that it isnt allowed on the server to stay stuff like that. However if they keep on going I would give them a 1 day mute as stated in the rules. Punishment length also depends on how many offences the player already has.

If a player was calling me names to annoy me I'd Verbally Warn them and tell them that calling staff members names isn't allowed. I'd tell them that this falls under Staff Disrespect and can result in a Mute.
If they keep going on calling me names I'd Mute them for 2 hours as a Second Offence. If they STILL keep on going after the 2 hour mute, I'd mute them for a day as a Third Offence. Punishments depend on the amount of Offences though.

A player asks you a question you don’t know the answer to. How do you respond? If the players asks a question and I don't know the answer to it. First of all I'd ask other online staff members if they know the answer to the question. If the staff members don't know I'd go to the fallen website and see if someone posted the same question and if it has been answered or not. If it is I'd tell them what I found about it but if the question hasn't been asked or answered I'd try to look on the internet for it.
And if I or with help of other staff members don't find the answer, I'd tell the player that we couldn't find the answer to the question they asked.

If you are in game and you see duplicated items being distributed but there is no staff online to handle the situation, what would you do? If I was a staff member at that time I would have gone into Staff Mode and start recording the player who is Duplicating items. The recording can be shown in the future as proof for when the player tries to appeal for a ban.

The process in order for what I would have done would be in this order:
See Player Duplicate > Start Recording > Go into Staff Mode > IPBan because duplicating is strictly prohibited.

If I wasn't a staff member while seeing this I would just start recording normally so I can show it to a staff member and they can deal with the case.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Please list the names of the servers along with any reasons why you were demoted or resigned. I do,
GTCraft: Owner.
I used to be the owner of a server called GTCraft and I learned alot when I was there. I learned how to moderate minecraft servers better, I learned how to use plugins, such and such. The server got a maximum of around 10 players online at one time which was pretty big for me. I had to close down the server because of the lack of players on the server after a time.

CultCraft: Admin
I used to be an admin on a server called CultCraft. Here I got to know about some more plugins and stuff and I really liked it there. I learned here how to do lots more stuff here because it had different and newer plugins which work good for these servers. This also helped me use Vanish/Staff Mode more to see if people were abusing the system in any way, like xray or some sort. I resigned because the server didn't get enough players to keep up.

Why do you want to become staff on Fallen? Because I think I've been in this community for a while now and I really like it here. The community is really nice and I think I'd be a good fit into the staff team.
Also some reasons why I want to be staff in a list:

- I think I have what it takes to be a staff on Fallen.
- I have been pretty active in the community and I love it here.
- I have some previous staff experiences
- I've been a part of the community for a while now and I think I can be a great fit for the team

Why should we choose you over other applicants? Because of my previous experiences and knowing about how servers work. I'm familiar with lots of commands and I have been really active inside of the community itself too so the active people here are familiar with me. I am also a really calm and chill person to talk to. If something is ever needed I'll mostly be there for someone.
I'd also try my best to let someone feel welcomed in the server by interacting with them and talking to them.

Are you currently staff on any other servers? No I am not

Is there any other information that you would like to add? Well I've applied like 3-4 times before this but I dont know if that will do anything or not. I also changed minecraft accounts as you can see.

SkuppyPVP

Manager
Manager
Thanks for apply for staff here on Fallen! Unfortunately, your application has been denied for the following reason(s):

•Lack of information/detail.

You may reapply in 2 weeks. Please make sure to include as much information as possible including well structured responses to the application questions.